Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server I was banned on: smc.hometownmc.com

Minecraft Name: AlwaysDyingMate

Reason For My Ban: Griefing a shop that was unclaimed

Who Banned me: Steasuar

Why I should be unbanned:  It was my first day on and i was really like the server and I decided to check out the prism shop and i found the link to the slime farm the the person had going on there. I went into there and just checked out the farm as usual and accidentally broke one of the walls and I told my friend this. My friend was there to check out the cool area I found and he when I discovered this he then started breaking all the walls in the place. I really feel bad for helping him out with this and discovering this in the first place. I don't think i should be perma banned for this because it was the first day i played on this server

Why I want to come back: Playing on this server was actually really fun and I had a great time with it. Plus a lot of my friends were playing on it.

Although I believe you are sorry, you broke a little more than a single wall. You broke my slime farm in several different places and had I believed it was an accident I wouldn't have banned you.

Please answer the following to be unbanned:

1. Why did you break not only one section of wall but also the floor and another section of wall?

2. If you have accidentally grief anything what should you do?

3. What have you learned from your ban?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

1. One section was because my friend did that section of the walls and I was the one to do the other section with the holes in the floor. The reason I broke the walls was because my friend was already doing it and the floor was because I wanted to see if the floor could work as well.

2. Tell the person that they did and tell them they are sorry and offer to help but it back straight.

3. If you grief at really any amount then its warrant for a ban and to not grief at all.

You have been unbanned.

When you login return all the block you took to any staff.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “