Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal dockweiler54 by guy
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Dockweiler54

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I believe this was unjust, as I do not feel that i griefed. I farmed sugarcanes and chopped trees. Then the guy who lives near these, tells me to plant the trees and the sugarcanes back because it is his. I respond to him, saying it is not his, since it is unclaimed, but I'm willing to regrow. He also claimed we were living to close to him, but I counted from the outer part of his claim to the outer part of my claim, and there is 102 blocks between us. 
But however I did do some real griefing. I destroyed some of his cobblestone on a bridge, which I'm sorry for.

Why do you want to come back: I just want to relax and play a little with my friends, while I have some time off.

1 . you dont have to claim an area in hometown ....
2. you claim that its unjust ban, but yet you admit you greifed my bridge....
3. you are within the 100 block easment.....

So here's the deal. You were banned for grief to another player's area, you griefed Imablockhd's bridge and stole magma blocks and other assorted blocks from around their area. Aside from that to your point claiming you aren't too close, you are. The rule is 100 blocks from other player's builds, not from their golden shovel claims (Assuming that's what you were thinking.) Your build in many places is within 60 blocks and if allowed back it will be under the requirement that you move farther out to be outside of the 100 block requirement.

Now, please answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences each, following which I will review the responses and make a decision on your ban.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?