• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I was banned on the minecraft server "smp.hometownmc.com".. a few friends on discord invited me to play minecraft so i was like "sure why not" Keep in mind its been FOUR years since i played mine craft and after joining the server, i was UNAWARE of what my skin was until i started pressing random F(1-10) buttons.. i was immediately disconnected thinking i had a connection error but then was told i was banned due to my skin. I didnt mean to offend the community after unknowingly knowing what my skin was.. i wa 15 or 16 the last time i launched this game and now im 20... i immediately changed my skin to a more appropriate skin (head head with grey battle vest) im hoping my ban gets lifted and not convincing my friends to join a newer server JUST so i can play with them... Please and thankyou

Minecraft name: Kelpythegreat

(01-17-2019, 11:17 AM)Kelpythegreat Wrote: I was banned on the minecraft server "smp.hometownmc.com".. a few friends on discord invited me to play minecraft so i was like "sure why not" Keep in mind its been FOUR years since i played mine craft and after joining the server, i was UNAWARE of what my skin was until i started pressing random F(1-10) buttons.. i was immediately disconnected thinking i had a connection error but then was told i was banned due to my skin. I didnt mean to offend the community after unknowingly knowing what my skin was.. i wa 15 or 16 the last time i launched this game and now im 20... i immediately changed my skin to a more appropriate skin (head head with grey battle vest) im hoping my ban gets lifted and not convincing my friends to join a newer server JUST so i can play with them... Please and thankyou

Minecraft name: Kelpythegreat

was banned by DAR

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS