• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding My Ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown SMP.

Minecraft name: StalTheDisc

Reason for your ban: Griefing a player's base on my first week of playing.

Who banned you: Guy (ThatGuy3339)

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that in my opinion I should be unbanned, because although I do acknowledge that my action of griefing a player was wrong not only to that specific player, but the community as a whole, I did it under no ill intentions as I figured the base was no longer in use. Although it did not occur to me at that time, what I was doing was incorrect, I sincerely apologize for the actions, I made a month ago. I was a very excited player, who was too quick on my feet to get a "Jump-Start" on the server. I completely avoided the rules upon my first week of being on the server, but later returned to the rules as I realized, I needed to familiarized myself with the rules to avoid complications like this. Unfortunately, I waited too long to read those rules and moved on as I began to fall in love with the community as a whole. I recognize what I have done, and hope that if I am allowed to return, that I can make amends with the community altogether.

Why do you want to come back: I would enjoy coming back so that I can still be able to connect to the community and grow with everyone around me. I've been doing a lot like creating ways to make stuff sell cheaper to benefit the community, and I feel super apologetic for my ill actions upon it. I would mostly like to come back to apologize and benefit the community, rather than myself.

I appreciate the honesty and effort that you put into your appeal, that paired with the fact that you have been on for nearly a month since the grief in question happened and I have not seen any further rule violations from you in that time lead me to believe that if allowed back you will continue to be an active member of the server and I do believe you will follow server rules going forward. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown!