Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  Hometown - A survival experience

Minecraft name: philip181

Reason for your ban:  Stolen Crops from Hypno7o4d

Who banned you: DeaDCore

Why should you be unbanned:  I did not break in intentionally, I entered through a nether portal which I was trying to synchronize for a nether tunnel. I entered from the bottom floor and did not see any of the signs at the entrance. There were no claims in the base, so  I assumed the base was abandoned and harvested the crops.

After further exploration I found the signs at the entrance and realized the base was not abandoned and hence I replanted the seeds from the crops.  I had no intention of stealing or greifing anyone and apologize for the lost crops. The same mistake won't be made again.  

Why do you want to come back: Finish building up mountain railroad.  

Note: I forgot to mention in the appeal that I also took one block of Chorus.  I have not played mine-craft since around 2014-2015 and have never seen Chorus before. I do not know how it grows or what it does.  But I did take a block of it and it does count as a stolen crop.

I was present with him, I can back this up 100% and tell you there was no intention of harm. We stumbled accross the base through a nether portal.

We came accross the base and when we realised that it was occupied re-planted the crops. I too will ensure that the same thing will not happen again by assuming that all structures, claimed or not, are an active base.

The chorus can easily be returned

you've been unbanned.

(01-25-2019, 12:54 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: you've been unbanned.

Thank you! I'll be more careful in future.