• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown - A survival Experience / smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Zacherrust

Reason for your ban: Grief/Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned:
I don't recall ever purposely griefing or stealing. I was tempted one or two times but I never actually did anything like that and if I did I don't remember and I surely won't go through this trouble again. I think I got this ban because I took up 3 Prismarine Crystals lying around in an allready griefed house with nobody around. There also was an unclaimed chest with another rare block inside, which of course I didn't take.

Why do you want to come back:
 I am working on an gigantic cathedral and a city to that with a couple of my friends. It took a lot of time and effort to get as far on this project as we are right now. The smallest wall is even 32 blocks high. I don't want the last couple of weeks i spent on that to be for nothing. Like I said, I do not even remember griefing or stealing. Maybe someone got disturbed by us collecting a lot of dirt in the area around us. Otherwise I'd like to know what exactly I supposedly griefed/stole and of course be unbanned, because I really want to keep playing on your server. In any Way, even though I don't know what it was, I am sorry for what I did and I clearly would never disturb anyone on this server again.

You were banned for some grief and theft that occurred at my blaze farm a while back. You blocked off the beacon for some reason and stole about 448 blaze rods from the hoppers in my smelter.
https://imgur.com/a/wXwQBPd

Please answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences each, following which I will review your responses and consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief and steal from the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

(01-21-2019, 12:51 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: You were banned for some grief and theft that occurred at my blaze farm a while back. You blocked off the beacon for some reason and stole about 448 blaze rods from the hoppers in my smelter.
https://imgur.com/a/wXwQBPd

Please answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences each, following which I will review your responses and consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief and steal from the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1) No, it is mean to steal from others because they put a lot of effort into their buildings and farms. That's why onley they are allowed to harvest them.

2) No because it is not mine and I should not destroy anything others built.

3) No because the owner still owns the place and wouldn't want anybody to obstruct or destroy anything he put time into.

4) I should put everything back where it was and if that's not possible I should contact him or any staff member.

5) I built dirt around the beacon because I thought that way nobody would see it and than take it (doesn't matter now anyway). I took the blaze rods because I didn't think it'd harm anybody, looking at the amount of it. I had no right to do that and I'm happy to give it all back if it helps resolving this issue.

6) I should not destroy or steal from anything other people build because they put effort into it. I wouldn't want anybody to do that to my things either.

That's why I'm really sorry for that and for not remembering right away too. >.< Something like this will never happen again.

You've been unbanned. You will need to turn in the blaze rods to myself or another staff member when you return. Welcome back to Hometown!!!

(01-21-2019, 04:35 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: You've been unbanned. You will need to turn in the blaze rods to myself or another staff member when you return. Welcome back to Hometown!!!

Thanks a lot!