Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal of
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: CupcakeGaming1

Reason for your ban: 'Crop Theft'

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I often came online after school but would have to go offline as i got later into the night. i logged in one day to find i was banned... i was confused so i tried appealing but i had no luck. i have waited roughly 2-3 months, possibly longer to try to get unbanned. i am an owner of a growing town 'Shinetown' and i play fairly on this server. I don't know Trekkie and have never heard of them so i feel this is quite unfair..

Why do you want to come back: i wish to return to my town and help it grow and become more familiar with our community. This was one of the only servers i could happily record my 'Minecraft Lets Play's' on Youtube. 

I feel i have waited long enough to play on here again, i love the community and haven't made any foes. This leaves me more confused to why i was banned.

Sincerely,

CupcakeGaming1 (Cupcake)

I've replied to your previous ban appeal with a simple request for getting unbanned. All you have to do was provide a short explanation, and it'll be over already.

Anyway, I will repost reply from last appeal here.

https://imgur.com/gO3iHqQ

You have took nearly all of the chorus plants seen in the screenshot. Leaving behind the bottom stem of chorus plant is NOT a correct way to replant chorus. It is not like cactus. Please look up how to do it correctly, and respond back here with a short explanation of it.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(01-22-2019, 11:10 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: I've replied to your previous ban appeal with a simple request for getting unbanned. All you have to do was provide a short explanation, and it'll be over already.

Anyway, I will repost reply from last appeal here.

https://imgur.com/gO3iHqQ

You have took nearly all of the chorus plants seen in the screenshot. Leaving behind the bottom stem of chorus plant is NOT a correct way to replant chorus. It is not like cactus. Please look up how to do it correctly, and respond back here with a short explanation of it.

I apologize i didn't know how to replant them and i thought what i was doing was right, my mistake.
I will take more care with how i do things on the server if i am unbanned. The chorus plant is new to me as i haven't used it ever in my 5 years of playing this game. i didn't know the seed and the fruit was separate.

Again i apologize and i hope you understand

Alright, you've been unbanned. Please take care when using public farms, and if you're unsure how to replant certain crop, ask in chat or look it up.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]