Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Mirac24

Reason for your ban: 'Xraying'

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: i'm very sorry. i dont know why i xrayed either.  please. this server is my favourite server.
i swear that i will never use any kinds of xray again. please forgive. i will never ever never ever ever never xray again please.
i really love this server. please. its the only server which i played on. in last 4 days. please please

Why do you want to come back: i really want to be able to play on this server again. cause it has nicest community. and server is really nice. if you take a look on the logs. i played in this server almost everyday. i didnt be rude to anyone etc. please unban me i swear that i will never ever xray. again. btw this server has the best community

Sincerely,

edit
Why is X-raying bad?

well cause its cheating. you get some stuff easier by using another program.

How does X-raying affect other players?

well it  affects the economy which affects players later on

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

well it would drop the   item price. so other shops etc. would lose. which is kinda inflation
If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?.
getting it legitemaly

i'm really sorry. ill  back all the diamonds i got.
btw:
i got miraç's pickaxe legitemaly but not the enchantments. sorry for dat.
%98 of the diamonds in my shulker chest in my /home home. is earned by xraying.
diamond armor as well.
and the diamond sword.

about balance: i got mostly of that balance by xraying. its true.

I'm really sorry. i will never use xray again.

I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(01-23-2019, 12:08 AM)Mirac24 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Why should you be unbanned: i'm very sorry. i dont know why i xrayed either.  please. this server is my favourite server.
i swear that i will never use any kinds of xray again. please forgive. i will never ever never ever ever never xray again please.
i really love this server. please. its the only server which i played on. in last 4 days. please please

Why do you want to come back: i really want to be able to play on this server again. cause it has nicest community. and server is really nice. if you take a look on the logs. i played in this server almost everyday. i didnt be rude to anyone etc. please unban me i swear that i will never ever xray. again. btw this server has the best community

Sincerely,

edit
Why is X-raying bad?

well it would drop the   item price. so other shops etc. would lose. which is kinda inflation
If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?.
getting it legitemaly

btw:
diamond armor as well.
and the diamond sword.

um I know I'm not supposed to reply but this is important as Uber probably didn't see your answer as you just edited it and didn't reply.

(01-23-2019, 06:21 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:  I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Sincerely,

edit
Why is X-raying bad?

getting it legitemaly

btw:
diamond armor as well.
and the diamond sword.

You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in This includes all diamond items. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(01-25-2019, 03:33 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in This includes all diamond items. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

well everything on my ender chest  and shulker box was empty. (as speaking for diamond stuff) btw my balance was resetted.

now im going to give remaining my diamond stuff to steasaur