• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reward
This is a long shot but a few years ago two of my painting were stole and I am offering a reward for them to be return to me I can only offer $1,000 for each of them because it hard to get enough money for how much they are really worth to me. My player in game name is Bloom04 so if you find them please mail me.

Ask frost to respawn them, I believe he can.

Well, if my memory is correct he can
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Unfortunately because the plugin was removed we don't have all the artmaps saved and we can't bring them back anymore.

However if you let us know what they look like I can keep an eye out for any copies I see anywhere.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(01-24-2019, 04:38 PM)Steasaur Wrote: Unfortunately because the plugin was removed we don't have all the artmaps saved and we can't bring them back anymore.

However if you let us know what they look like I can keep an eye out for any copies I see anywhere.

I can only remember bit and piece of what they look like so I will try my best to tell you what they look like. One had a penguin riding a surfacebored  on a wave the other one goes with it to the side I do not really remember the other one. I wish I could give more details but my memory of it is really bad and for that I am very sorry. But it was stole at my house which the warp for is mt2 the coords are X-3,341,Y72,Z-492 and it was right above my door . I hope this help in any way.