• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I messed up (Ban Appeal)
To whom it may concern,

I messed up. I knew what I was getting into since I started using impermissible textures packs. This was my first time playing on a server and I couldn't exactly perceive the damage it was causing, including breaking the flow of the game.
Regrettably, this faux pas worked well for me and I made about four thousand dollars. I would agree on surrendering
all of my possessions. Unfortunately for me, I will be shamed for this misdemeanor for the rest of the time that I will be playing. I am reaching out to kindly ask to be unbanned. I really hope to be back on the server although the final decision will be yours.

Regards,
Krystal77

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Krystal77

Reason for your ban: X-Raying

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: It was my first time playing on a server. I wasn't really thinking about the damage this misdemeanor was causing, including breaking the flow of the game, although I was a hundred percent aware of the risks that I could be taking. Furthermore, I am positive that I will be to recover from my mistakes by any means possible. I can also take the engagement of never having diamonds again in my possession.

Why do you want to come back: Even though everyone probably now deeply hates me, I would love to be back to start all over again and play as a normal player would do. I am not mad at the staff, they were just doing their job. I am taking responsibility for any trouble that my actions caused.

Regards,
Krystal77

Please answer the following questions in 2-3 sentences each, following which I will review your responses and make a decision.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

If you are allowed back you will need to turn over any ores/armor/tools to myself or another staff member for destruction and your /balance will need to be reset to zero, do you understand? (This one can be a simple yes/no)

Why is X-raying bad?:   It helped me get diamonds which I partly turned into money more easily. Also, it removed the point of mining.

How does X-raying affect other players?:   Well, it makes me get money more easily. Furthermore, it allows me access to forbidden functions that others don't have.

How does X-raying affect the server's economy?: It makes me get money much easier than a regular player. Also, it could potentially decrease the value of diamonds in the long term.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray: Make money off of voting and working, then buy it. Or simply just look for it like everyone else.

You have been unbanned. Your balance has been reset to zero and you will need to turn any and all ores/ingots/tools/armor to myself or another staff member for destruction upon your return. Welcome back to Hometown!