• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Vandustyy

Reason for your ban: Killing of breeding cows at /warp mooch

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I noticed my mistake immediately after I killed a few cows. I knew I made
a mistake, and I am incredibly sorry to the owner of /warp mooch. I realized that I had griefed when
I read all of the signs, which were right in front of me. I had no ill intent, and I am absolutely
against griefing.

Why do you want to come back: My brother plays on this server with me, and we were beginning to build
a town. The players and staff are all very friendly and helpful. It's difficult to find a really good
vanilla survival server with a friendly community nowadays.

All right, I'll take you at your word and allow you to return (this time) without further hoop-jumping. Please take note in the future that if you unintentionally cause damage to another player's property, you should immediately contact staff and we will come and fix it. As long as you are honest and take the appropriate steps to rectify the situation, you won't get in trouble. Leaving it unreported is much more likely to get you banned when it's discovered.

Welcome back to Hometown!

hello. Shabaluba here. i am really sorry about what happened. look if I get unbanned I will give back those 2 hoppers that I took
I am really sorry. cause I have spent so mutch time on this beautifus server
pls forgive me

hello, I am really sorry about what happened. I am shabaluba by the way. If you unban me I will leave those 2 hopperrs that I took. I am really sorry because I have spent so mutch time on the server and yea,

pls foregive me

sorry my english :heart:

Shabaluba/shabalooba

You have to make your own appeal thread like the person above you did and make sure to follow the correct format.

Also make sure you read your ban message because that's not what you were banned for.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(01-27-2019, 11:49 AM)AmbularD Wrote: All right, I'll take you at your word and allow you to return (this time) without further hoop-jumping.  Please take note in the future that if you unintentionally cause damage to another player's property, you should immediately contact staff and we will come and fix it.  As long as you are honest and take the appropriate steps to rectify the situation, you won't get in trouble.  Leaving it unreported is much more likely to get you banned when it's discovered.

Welcome back to Hometown!

Thank you, I will make sure this doesn't happen again.