Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
appeal for banishment
Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Minecraft name: ImThe12thDoctor

Reason for your ban: Grieving

Who banned you: lexsux

Why should you be unbanned: I haven't been on for a month because my computors weren't working and whenever i went to another users house i was always polite and respectful of their builds. when i was downloading the new version of minecraft my computer glitched and it started popping up random adds and sites, i had to reset the computer, then it shut down i haven't been on until today. If it says so other wise in the logs, no one other than myself has access to my account.  

Why do you want to come back: I love going on hometown and my friend and i used to play all the time

Cookie___Monster called me over a few days ago to fix some grief at /warp farms. After fixing the grief and leaving, Cookie noticed that the blocks holding up the water were broken. You had broken 2 or 3 rows of blocks if I remember correctly.
[Image: 311kq69.png]
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

Too get to my house i warp to /warp farms and when i jumped down i notice a giant hole in the water. I warped back up and tried to fix, i wouldn't brake the blocks and i was only trying to fix what others had done. I am sorry for causing trouble, i was just trying to help.

Okay, I'll unban you.
Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

(03-30-2016, 10:57 AM)Lex Wrote: Okay, I'll unban you.
Welcome back to HomeTown.

thank you so much