• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I have accepted a ban because i used the X-ray cheat, ι used this cheat because ι searched diamonds for a few days, i accept my fault and i would like to be able to go back to the server, as i have done a lot of work to make such things, i have played many hours and i do not want to lose it all. 
I swear not to use any other cheat again.  

Yours sincerely

Panagiotis_21

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Panagiotis_21

Reason for your ban: X-ray resource pack cheat

Who banned you: I don't know 

Why should you be unbanned: Because I want to play on a server as good as yours

Why do you want to come back: I have done a lot of work to make such things, i have played many hours and i do not want to lose it all and this server is amazing!

I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Why is X-raying bad? : Βecause it helps me to find things easily while the other players are searching
How does X-raying affect other players?: Ιs unfair to the other players who play hard to find diamonds
How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?: Sorry i don't know english good and i can't understand the question Sad
If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?: To look for it because that's right and honest

(01-29-2019, 06:37 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:  I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?: Βecause it helps me to find things easily while the other players are searching

How does X-raying affect other players?: Ιs unfair to the other players who play hard to find diamonds

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?: Sorry i don't know english good and i can't understand the question [Image: sad.png]

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?: To look for it because that's right and honest

You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.