Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: UlrichNarccus

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: Didn't realize the beacon belonged to anyone, as most things that are owned by players are locked down. I can give it back if you tell me who it belongs to.

Personal Message: May I make the suggestion that the owner please mark with a sign if it is not locked down for when is see that on anything I leave it alone as I know it belongs to someone. The area I'm in has a community farm that I am building something for and they have a sign that asks everyone unlock their items as everything there is for public use. 

If and when you are unbanned you will return all stolen items to a staff member.

Now, I don't know if you didn't read our rules or if they weren't clear to you, but there is absolutely no need for a player to mark their builds with anything to let other players know "not to take it."

If you see a build that is not yours, you do not touch it. Simple as that.

Seeing that you are not familiar with our rules, you must read over our rulebook if you want to come back (https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13). After you've done that, please give me a better response as to why you think you should be let back.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]