• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal -
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown - A survival Experience

Minecraft name: AdamRules2000

Reason for your ban: Grief and trespassing.

Who banned you: DK

Why should you be unbanned: I was very young when I first joined the server and, being young, I had no comprehension for rules or that I was griefing. Nevermind knowing that trespassing was a thing. But I would most definitely have a closer look at the rules if I were to ever be allowed back on. Since, to be honest. I have barely any memory of first joining the server.

Why do you want to come back: The server looks like the exact place I would like to play. But, finding out that you're previously banned on a server for something stupid you did when you were younger is a bit disheartening. I feel like the idea of a peaceful server where people build amazing creations without any griefing or random killing would be amazing. Especially having neighbours to say "Hi" to.

Personal Message: I hope you can forgive me for whatever I had done since I sincerely apologize. I'm sure whatever I did back then was unintentional and it won't happen again.

You will be unbanned. Please make sure you read our /rules before making the same mistake again.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
- KatNip

Thank you so much. I'm guessing the Admin that previously banned me no longer works for the server, or is on a long break? Either way, I am super grateful. I will try to act appropriately this time around. Smile