Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban request
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: the_living_human

Reason for your ban: "Grief"

Who banned you: It says I was banned by Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't sure what I allegedly griefed. I would give back anything that is considered stolen. I never
h      had malicious intent in my heart. I would be 100% certain to follow ALL rules if I am allowed to return.
        I will be completely and thoroughly good.

Why do you want to come back: I was just starting out on the server. I just just bought the most darling apartment in a
                              wonderful city as well. I am so worried that I will lose everything I have created in my house.
                            Thank you for reading this. -the_living_human :)

So you were banned for minor grief to /warp NewRednia. It appears you placed several signs around denouncing the town, as well as some block changes in the area that the owner of the town reported to me. Please update your appeal to reflect this information.

Ohh yes. I do recall that. I believe that was right after I joined the server over a month ago. I had forgotten about this it had been so long. The signs I placed were signs I found in the town. I found a chest with a book denouncing the town. The book said to place signs against the town, so I did what the book said without really understanding what it was about. I do feel bad about what I did, and I surely wouldn't do it again. I really like this server Smile

You have been unbanned. Please make sure to re-read the rules upon your return. Welcome back to Hometown!

thank you so very much! Smile