• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want help server
Hi I want help server and add a plugin to the server you no the lighting was disable because the skeleton horse's will kill you but we can change that and add plugins to the server like I'll tell staff to help out with problems and make server better also I remember wen logn time ago someone got greaft and the people where taking blocks from someone house and when staff and admins came on that got ban from the server and one day I'll become a admin and help server if I do not no a command I'll ask admin or staff send me instructions for server commands and I can put the right commands for hometown I like the staff I like to be like Uber and be like daedcore and also be like star we might not agree with stuff but we can try work something out I like to learn more and be better and one day I'll be staff member and my goal on the server I hope I can get better at reading and stuff one day I'll help change like minecart with hopper that you have to ask for admin things will chamgc make server look cool with what we can add to hometown I was thinking adding more miney games to server and some changes to thanks for voting for me see ya

Those are some great goals to have; everyone should work towards trying to help their peers. All of our staff members are people who have been active and friendly on the server for some time. They're trusted by the community and know how to deal with various problems that players could have. While there's no "method" or guaruntee that anyone can become staff, it's important to try to be the best you you can be. That will benefit you and your friends regardless of whether you are staff or not.

As for making changes to the server, these forums have a suggestions section to let people suggest changes. It's usually a good idea to think hard about your suggestions before you post them though, so that you have solid arguments and insight into the problem. Talking about it with friends will also help you to form a useful suggestion, or modify it to incorporate different views.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I think these are good suggestions and we will think about what you've said! :3
- KatNip