Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.Hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Smorezzz

Reason for your ban: Griefing, X-Ray

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: Why I should be unbanned is because the place i apparently griefed was
already jacked up and I took what i saw. I didnt know if it belonged to anyone. It's just 36 diamonds I
can return. So I was also x-raying yeah. I was literally going for any ores and diamonds of course. Theres
literally no other explanation but yes its x-ray.
Although I would like to get unbanned and get back on the server. I will take full responsibility and
never commit these actions again.

Why do you want to come back: Finish a base with my buddy and because the server is fun and quiet.

You were also banned for X-ray. Update your appeal accordingly.

Additionally, you were not framed for anything. Just because a block is there, unprotected, does not make it excusable.

If you want to be unbanned from this server take full responsibility for your actions.

I expect multiple sentences per question.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(01-31-2019, 01:34 PM)derpedo Wrote: You were also banned for X-ray. Update your appeal accordingly.

Additionally, you were not framed for anything. Just because a block is there, unprotected, does not make it excusable.

If you want to be unbanned from this server take full responsibility for your actions.

I expect multiple sentences per question.

updated buddio

Please answer the following questions in 2-3 sentences each, following which Derp and I will review your responses and make a decision.

1) Why is X-raying bad?

2) How does X-raying affect other players?

3) How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

4) If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

5) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? (even if not protected)

6)What have you learned from this experience?