Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):SMP

Minecraft name:Tommyhoi027

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: Because I don't know what I have done.If you can tell me what I have done, I will improve and                                                    replace everything have missing.

Why do you want to come back: I really want to come back to Hometown because I spend the most time in 
                                               Hometown server and it give me a happy time on holiday, I don't want to give it up,  
                                               the err is human, this is my first time has been banned, please give one more       
                                               chance to me, I really want to come back, this is a good server, thanks!

Hi Tommy,

I was called to some grief by a player and when I checked it seems you broke and presumably took 320 blocks of concrete powder that covered the floor to landscape the area.

Please update your appeal accordingly.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

OH! Because there is no territory there and I thought it is concrete terrain, if there is really another people’s things, I can give back to him, sorry!

I am willing to believe this is a genuine mistake as the blocks you took can be misunderstood as naturally generating.

You have been unbanned but so you know for the future, concrete (powder) is player made and if you find it in the wild it has definitely been placed there by another player.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “