• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALT banned
Before I start I wanna make sure its clear that my main account PewDiePie_10 was not banned. I am trying to unban my ALT: ChickenObsessed.
Minecraft name: ChickenObsessed

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Stea

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because the griefing was not my fault. I know I am responsible for my ALTs even if someone else is using it. I have no idea what was griefed bc my cousin was using the account. But if an admin+ shows me I will fix it on my main account.

Why do you want to come back: I love this server. I have never seen a community so nice. Out of the many servers that I have played on, this one has the best community and is really, really developed.  Smile  It's nice to see a server where you can build stuff with other people and everyone is happy. The staff is nice, and so are all the players! It would be great to get back on to this server.

P.S. Even if this appeal gets denied can I make sure I can still play on my main account and not have it be banned as ban evading.
Thank you for taking your time reading this,
PewDiePie_10 Heart  Big Grin

Heads up- if you play on your main account you will be banned for evasion.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Ok
But what about my ban appeal?

We generally leave the unban decision to the staff member that banned you, I just commented so you wouldn’t be IP banned for using your main account.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Ok, thanks! Smile

As a favour to you I will respond to this right now as you say it's only an alt you loaned to someone that griefed. 

This being said I need you to understand that whether or not someone was using your alt, you are still responsible for everything that happens on it. 

Please answer the following questions (Either yourself or your cousin, I don't mind who):

1. Why is taking blocks from a build that's not yours wrong?

2. Why is loaning an alt account to someone else still your responsibility?

3. What have you/your cousin learned from this?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

1. Why is taking blocks from a build that's not yours wrong? Taking blocks from a build that is not yours is wrong because you did not spend the time trying to make them. The person who's building it is spent their time trying to create something wonderful and you ruin it in a few seconds while it could have taken them hours to build.

2. Why is loaning an alt account to someone else still your responsibility? Loaning an ALT account to someone else is still your responsibility because you bought it and you made the choice to give it to the player. You had the say whether they got the account or not.

3. What have you/your cousin learned from this? I have learned that I will never, ever, risk giving my account to someone else so they can mess around with it and do anything they wanted. My cousin has learned that if someone else gives you something, it's not very nice to just go in and abuse it because the thing he got is not his.

Anyway thanks for taking your time and reading this,
           PewDiePie_10 Smile

You have been unbanned.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

Thanks!!!!