Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Survival

Minecraft name: kyle9001

Reason for your ban: Chest theft

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I will not take items from a chest that is clearly someone elses. I don't remember stealing but I believe I stumbled on someones abandoned place and thought it would be ok to take their stuff. I apologize to whoever I stole from.

Why do you want to come back: I took a break from Minecraft and I want to come back, I loved playing on this server. If I should be allowed to come back I would like to know what I stole from to avoid similar stuff. Thanks!

I will attach your theft at the bottom of this post so you can see just how much you took from a chest. It was in the gold world below /warp moop.

Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentances each to be unbanned:

1. Why is it wrong to take anything from an unlocked chest that is not yours?

2. What have you learned from this ban?

“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(02-03-2019, 12:20 AM)kyle9001 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Survival

Minecraft name: kyle9001

Reason for your ban: Chest theft

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I will not take items from a chest that is clearly someone elses. I don't remember stealing but I believe I stumbled on someones abandoned place and thought it would be ok to take their stuff. I apologize to whoever I stole from.

Why do you want to come back: I took a break from Minecraft and I want to come back, I loved playing on this server. If I should be allowed to come back I would like to know what I stole from to avoid similar stuff. Thanks!

(02-03-2019, 05:29 AM)Steasaur Wrote: I will attach your theft at the bottom of this post so you can see just how much you took from a chest. It was in the gold world below /warp moop.

Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentances each to be unbanned:

1. Why is it wrong to take anything from an unlocked chest that is not yours?

2. What have you learned from this ban?

Oh jeez, I remember that. I dont know what I was thinking. To be clear, that was an xp farm? Were those the chests that contained all the items the zombie pigmen dropped? It was my understanding that if you grinded the xp from the pigmen you were free to take the gold nuggets and stuff, my bad!

1. It is wrong to take anything from an unlocked chest that's not yours because well, it's simply not yours. People spend time and effort to collect items and may have simply forgot to claim the land or lock the chest.

2. I have learned to not take stuff that is not mine. I have learned to pay more attention to rules and other stuff posted on signs.

You are correct those chests you can take from, the one you took items from was below the farm on the ground that clearly did not contain drops and were not part of the farm at all.

Regardless you have answered my questions and I believe you are repentant.

You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “