• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: summerdeluxe (previously Sxmmer)

Reason for your ban: Rule 1: Respect / Racial slurs, disrespecting those with mental disabilities

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: It has been around 2 years since I was banned, and during those years, I've learned that it is very disrespectful to those with disabilities to disrespect them, and that that behavior along with casually saying racial slurs is not accepted in any environment.

Why do you want to come back: A lot of my old friends in the community have recently started to play again, and I'm interested in joining them to look at our old builds in the server. I also want to be a part of the community again, as a community I've recently been a part of has started to die out from the lack of updates in the game, causing me to lose a bit of friends I used to talk to.

I will be unbanning you. If you are found making any more signs and places which are similar as before, you will be banned again.

Welcome back to HomeTown! Please make sure to read our rules again via /rules :3
- KatNip

Thank you!

wow if only Derpedo would respond that quick. (im sorry for posting on someone else's ban appeal its just I'm getting irritated)

(02-04-2019, 09:06 AM)DomOnator19 Wrote: wow if only Derpedo would respond that quick. (im sorry for posting on someone else's ban appeal its just I'm getting irritated)

Please don't post on other players ban appeals. It can possibly delay the unbanning process.
[Image: image0.jpg]

Hey, I was wondering, how long does it take to get unbanned after an appeal has been accepted?

Kat has already unbanned you, you may rejoin the server
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

It still shows me as banned in the server. https://gyazo.com/a136e70020913065209ba9d7210764ed

Sorry about that! Just got you sorted out, looks like there was a problem due to your name change, should be all good now!