Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Cicisweeti

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Im going to start off with that im sorry.
I should not have done what i did and i fully accept my conciquences for my actions.
I was using x-ray not with a malicious idea in my head, i didnt plan to steal anything i didnt
want to hurt anyone i simply wanted to see what it looked like and if it would work. in retro-spect
i should not have done it on the server i should have done it in a Private surivial world where i didnt hurt
anyone or have an unfair advantage. I truthfully did not have any intent to use it other than that
one time and i am sorry i chose to do that. im truly sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I have worked so hard on my build and i love the server dearly
it is much diffrent from other servers i have ever touched and once again i feel really bad about it.
everything i got with the x-ray which isnt much i will give back and i will never ever EVER use it on this
server or another server ever again. im so so so sorry i did it and im so so sorry that i upset the
crew like this. please consider letting me back in, i have never done anything thing else mean or rude
or against the rules other than this one time. it was a mistake i will regret forever and im so so sorry.
i made a mistake i should have thought more about and i should have considered what id would look like
to other players and i have already considered how it gives me a VERY unfair advantage. I have already
removed the resource pack from my account and i have no plan on ever using it on any other server including
this one ever again. this is been my favorite server for a week now and im on it everyday working hard
to do what i really want honestly, i should not have done what i did it was dishonest and lazy and i
should have found those things on my own. Once again i truly apologize.

Thank you for taking the time to read my plea. Im sorry to everyone in Hometown.

I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(02-05-2019, 06:26 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:  I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

Why is X-raying bad?

X-ray is bad because it ruins the economy of the server and gives me an unfair advantage and control over the economy. I can't do with it what I like and pump it full of diamonds if I please, and I shouldn't have the power to gain major power over others.

does X-raying affect other players?

Other than giving me an unfair advantage, I am basically stealing from the others on the server if I had left what I took, someone could have found them and then they would be there's I apologise profusely once again

It causes heavy inflation, I got rich quick and could use those materials as I needed and pleased. I could just give hundreds of diamonds to however I pleased and that's not fair to everyone who is working fairly for what they want.

I've recently learned a tatic where if I find lapiz I could dig straight down until I hit diamond ore or bed rock, I watched a friend use this tatic and he gained materials really quickly. I'm going to try this method instead of X-Ray

Thank you again Uber for reading this, I plan to hand all of my diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to you specifically. I'm so so sorry that I did this once again it was such a selfish and irresponsible thing to do.

You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in. Please do not wait to turn them over to me as I may or may not be on due to responsibilities in regular life. Failure to turn over the items to a staff member will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.