Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bann appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): server

Minecraft name: twinkletoes101

Reason for your ban: disrespect and inciting grief

Who banned you: Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned: Well I should be unbanned because I regret how I reacted yesterday to what I viewed as time wasting. Instead of taking a minute to read the chat and read what the staff said I just raged instead and disrestected for what I, at the time, considered to be a big time waste. I realise now I was wrong and I should have been more respectful expecially when I was given a chance to change my ways after being unjailed. I was just really confused initially but I will not behave the way I did again. It wasn't very nice. Also I am sorry for inciting grief. After about 15 minutes in jail I finally remembered what I had done and it wasn't right. Even if it was my own build I should not have asked anybody if they wanted to grief my house. I am really sorry. It wasn't funny.

Why do you want to come back: Because I like the server. It does seem cool and I would love to play and meet and talk to the other players and make new friends. I would love to be able to build my town that I invisioned building.

OH SHIT HE JUST BUSTED A NUT

(02-04-2019, 05:10 AM)xWinterBash Wrote: OH SHIT HE JUST BUSTED A NUT

Excuse me what?

(02-04-2019, 05:10 AM)xWinterBash Wrote: OH SHIT HE JUST BUSTED A NUT

Don't post on other players ban appeals.
[Image: image0.jpg]

Hows the decision making going

My apologies, I've been busy attending to other matters. Also, as a reminder, each time you needlessly ping staff, your issue will be lowered on the priority list.

Nevertheless, I do hope you have reflected on your actions meanwhile. Trolls are not tolerated and will be dealt accordingly.

You will be unbanned on the condition that you will respect others and keep the trolling to a minimum.
Do you accept this condition?

Yes ty

That's good. You have been unbanned.

Remember to read the rules and enjoy your holidays