Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: KickedPear082

Reason for your ban: Beacon theft

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have learnt my lesson, stealing beacons is completely worthy of a ban. If I am caught stealing another beacon or something like that then a perma-ban would be warranted.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I actually liked this server and because I cant find any other semi-vanilla that is half decent. Like sure I could search around more for another server, but I don't feel like putting the time into finding another.

I fully own up to my mistake, and I apologize for my own ignorance and selfishness. If there is anything I need to do after logging on again when and or if I get unbanned then I will complete that task no matter what.

Sincerely

KickedPear082 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentences. After you have done so, I will look over your answers and consider your unban.

1) Why is stealing wrong?
2) How does stealing affect other players?
3) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(02-07-2019, 08:42 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentences. After you have done so, I will look over your answers and consider your unban.

1) Why is stealing wrong?
2) How does stealing affect other players?
3) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Stealing is wrong because your taking someones hard work from them. For example the beacon I stole, that person probably put in a good bit of effort to build it, and then I came along to take that from them.

2) Stealing generally makes people feel bad, because they have had all that hard work taken away from them from some random stranger who was to lazy to get those things on there own. It also makes people loose trust in you if you have been caught stealing.

3) I have learnt that stealing is a very bad thing and that the consequences are very high for doing so. It is also a bad habit to get in to in real life.

Hope that I will get unbanned soon. Thank you

PS: Has all of my stuff been destroyed and deleted or no

-KickedPear082

You've been unbanned. Please turn in the beacon and its base to a staff member upon logging back on. Failure to do so will result in a re-ban. Your stuff is still intact.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(02-07-2019, 10:47 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: You've been unbanned. Please turn in the beacon and its base to a staff member upon logging back on. Failure to do so will result in a re-ban. Your stuff is still intact.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

Thank you