• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban
Server you were banned on (Discord): Minki#8383

Minecraft name: MinkiLOL

Reason for your ban: I was never told, so if I'm told the reason it would be very helpful and much appreciated!
Who banned you: I think theyre name was something with derp
Why should you be unbanned: I'm sorry for what ever I did, and I really enjoy the community in this server and wish to talk to them via voice chat on discord! I am willing to fix any wrong doing I did once I'm told what I did. There are so many people I would love to chat with and possibly build with in the future.

Why do you want to come back: I want to be able to talk with so many people in this servers community and become friends with more people! I would greatly appreciate it if I am unbanned and if not that's okay and I will respect the decision. I hope to hear back soon and ty for taking the time to read this c:

You were originally banned for disrespect to other players in the discord call. I am aware that some of them were your friends, but at the time your behaviour wasn't amazing, which resulted in the ban. I have seen your attitude since you came back and it has improved quite a lot. You are unbanned.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Thank you so much! I promise I won’t act that way again I’m so sorry. : D