Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - AndroRobo (Updated)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AndroRobo

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I was told that I had griefed less than an hour ago when I asked what I had griefed, but for about an hour I was away from the game, watching youtube and chatting with friends on discord.

Why do you want to come back: Because I like the server, and I think this ban may have been an error.

You were banned by me for stealing diamond blocks from /warp diamonds.

Please update your appeal accordingly.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(02-09-2019, 06:37 PM)Steasaur Wrote: You were banned by me for stealing diamond blocks from /warp diamonds.

Please update your appeal accordingly.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AndroRobo

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for stealing diamond blocks from warp /diamonds. I only did this because I thought it was long abandoned and it had no claim protecting it and so I thought it would be alright. I see that wasn't the case. I know now not to go around assuming structures are up for grabs just because they seem abandoned, and as I still have those diamonds, I can and will put them back.

Why do you want to come back: I like this server, and its community. I think its unique in regards to being simpler than other servers, but that's something I enjoy, rather than those larger servers that are just re-skinned copies of each other, and I think despite there being other servers that are the same "genre" as this, I wouldn't find another like this.

So you are aware we found a little more grief at /warp trident but it was minor therefore I've made the decision to unban you.

You will need to hand over the diamond blocks to any staff member when you log back in.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “