• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Server

Minecraft name: DeadBlackCrow but I used to go by something else I believe my old username was epicborn90 or something to that nature but I'm not entirely sure

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Lexsux

Why should you be unbanned: To be honest, I didn't even remember being banned because i believe it was a few updates ago. I've recently picked up Minecraft again playing on MC survival servers. I'm genuinely sorry for whatever i did although I don't remember doing it. Sorry for whatever my past self did and what i have forgotten. I saw the server and remembered that i used to play on it with my older brother so i wanted to play on it and that's when i saw i was banned. 

Why do you want to come back: I used to play on the server with my older brother and I remember it being very friendly and very fair server wise. It was a great server and id like to be on it again because of its player friendly atmosphere.

I'm sorry to ask I know that having comments in my post might cause me to not be appealed but, i wanted to formerly apologize to the person that had to ban me so i looked her up and I wanted to ask if she still works at the server.

Lex isn’t a staff member anymore, but I’ll pass along the message. As for the grief- if you’re unbanned, I’d like you to agree to do /warp tutorial and review the rules and entrance quiz of the server. Sound fair?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(02-11-2019, 10:04 AM)Star Wrote: Lex isn’t a staff member anymore, but I’ll pass along the message. As for the grief- if you’re unbanned, I’d like you to agree to do /warp tutorial and review the rules and entrance quiz of the server. Sound fair?

Ill do that right when i get on thank you!

Okay, you've been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!