Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned from (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: FuzzyLeo

Reason for your ban: Stealing a beacon

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't aware that the place still had people living there as there was no claim, there was other griefings there that hadn't been repaired so i assumed that it was abandoned and anyone could take from there, i now know that you should never do it and i am extremely sorry for what i have done

Why do you want to come back: my friend invited me there and he has shown me that this server is amazing, if i got unbanned it would mean me and friend could spend more time playing together.

Please answer the following to be unbanned:

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?

5. If a player has stopped playing 6 months ago does that mean that someone can move into the area?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?
no

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?
no

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?
no

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?
no

5. If a player has stopped playing 6 months ago does that mean that someone can move into the area?
no

I was hoping for a little more explanation but you got the questions right.

You have been unbanned. Upon your return, give the beacons and the blocks to any staff.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(02-24-2019, 07:52 PM)Steasaur Wrote: I was hoping for a little more explanation but you got the questions right.

You have been unbanned. Upon your return, give the beacons and the blocks to any staff.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

I have the beacon and the blocks and i am willing to give it back so i will as soon as i can