Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Banned on SMP

ttcolossus

Grief

Guy

I would greatly appreciate if I were to have the ability to continue building a shop. And out of the blue I have not been active for the past 3-2 months.

I would like to continue to set up shop in a public area with permission of the admins and proceed to build,mine,craft,and grow as many others do, due to the fact that I have been banned I cannot continue such acts.

I am very much obliged for your time and your consideration
                                ttcolossus

You were banned for the theft of some artmaps from the player Sweeetpea (Then LowkeyLame) at her place in /warp Tuxtown. Please update your appeal to include this information.

Thank you

(02-22-2019, 09:14 AM)ttcolossus Wrote: Banned on SMP

ttcolossus

Grief, stealing Artwork.

Guy

I would greatly appreciate if I were to have the ability to continue building a shop. And out of the blue I have not been active for the past 3-2 months.

I would like to continue to set up shop in a public area with permission of the admins and proceed to build,mine,craft,and grow as many others do, due to the fact that I have been banned I cannot continue such acts.

I am very much obliged for your time and your consideration
                                ttcolossus

Please answer the following in 1-2 sentences each, after which I will take a look and see about possibly unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you steal the artmaps/what did you do with them after you took them?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

I would like to make something clear, the house I am staying was built by someone I know personally and I asked them if I could become a tenant in their home and they said yes.

1) No unless you have the the owners permission or obligation to do such things.
2)Again no unless you have the the owners permission or obligation to do such things.
3)No it is disrespectful to attempt to squat in a home that the could have worked for long periods of time.
4)Attempt to place them in their original spot or attempt to inform the owner about the scenario.
5)I don't know precisely however I think it went along the lines of "they looked cool."
6)I learned that decent respect of other and their property is a massive priority that should be always followed no matter the situation or your obligation to do so.

You've been unbanned. Please make sure to review the rules found at /warp tutorial when you come back online. Weclome back to Hometown.