• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com (minecraft server)

Minecraft name: L_iwnl

Reason for your ban: for Team Grief

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: So I have been playing on the server for like 3 weeks with my friend right. And we have been peaceful just minding my own buisness, but finding ressources was kinda hard and we were struggling. And we saw this big build filled with diamonds, gold, iron and tons of other materials. And like dumbasses we decided to grief it not thinking about the consequences that can come with it and the harm we do to the person that build that thing. And after I was banned I kept looking for other servers to play on. And I did find one I played on it for a while, and at some point I forgot to claim a house I made and it got griefed. It felt a lot of anger flowing through me. I know understand why griefing isn't allowed and is wrong.

Why do you want to come back: Since the time I got banned I couldn't find any server like this. Every other server I found had something that would bother me. Hometownmc is the best survival server that I've played on yet and no other server can replace it. Please unban me I beg this is my favorite server.

Well now I have a couple of issues with your appeal. Mainly you say you came across this valuable build and decided to grief it which isn't strictly true. This was at least the third build you griefed and you broke over 2000 blocks.

If you want to be unbanned you are going to have to put in some considerable effort with complete honesty.

I want at least three sentances for each of the following questions:

1. Why did you feel it was ok to destroy builds despite knowing the rules?

2. Why was it wrong to do that?

3. Why do you want to return?

4. Will you break any rules again (if allowed to return) and why/why not?

Be aware if it is not at least the length I ask for I will not even consider unbanning you. After the amount you took, usually it would be a permanent ban with no appeal.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “