Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ban Appeal for Discord
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discord

Minecraft name: LookAtMyLlama

Reason for your ban: Being rude to empire

Who banned you: Unsure

Why should you be unbanned: Because I wasn't trying to be rude I was just trying to tell him to stop talking about politics. I understand how I could have come off as rude and in the future, I won't hurt any other persons feelings. I sincerely apologize for my behavior and I appreciate you reading this. 

Why do you want to come back: Because I love coming onto the discord server and talking to many friends. It's a great place to chill with people after a long day. I really love the atmosphere that the discord brings and I feel accepted and hope to help others feel the same way if I get unbanned.

https://imgur.com/srslwoY

https://imgur.com/0bsSJ69

Are you trying to lie to us, or are you just incredibly unaware of your own actions?

It was pretty obvious that you weren't just "telling empire to stop talking about politics." The screenshots alone should be a pretty good indicator of that.  However, the things you said in voice chat were much, much worse. The things I heard were incredibly upsetting to both me and the other staff members involved. I can't imagine how the person in question felt.

"I think empire needs as many vaccines as normal humans do." Direct quote.

You mentioned how you've got "someone" muted. Meaning you could say something to them like "Go fuck yourself and die. Go back to hell," and it wouldn't matter, because you didn't name anyone. Believe it or not, it does matter. One, because we don't allow behaviour like that on here. Two, because it doesn't take much to figure out who you're talking about. Not long after you said you loved seeing how angry empire was getting, that you found it incredibly enjoyable.

Keep in mind that these are real people you are interacting with, not just punching dummies you can toss around.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

I also distinctly heard you, after the player in question had missed/disregarded something you had said, respond with, and I quote "I know you can't spell but can you hear?". Aside from that though, as pointed out on another appeal for the same incident, you were also mocking the staff members asking you to stop, and then proceeded to continue messing with/bullying the player in question.

You obviously don't have respect for our rules or our players/staff, you have not taken responsibility for your actions at all, only tried to play down those actions. I have no reason whatsoever to believe this wouldn't happen again if allowed back based on your cavalier attitude about the whole situation and your disregard for both the private message warning you received from one of our senior admins and the public message warning from one of our guardians in mutespeak.

Appeal denied.