Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Discord 

Minecraft name: Sky_Crazy

Reason for your ban: Guessing rule 1

Who banned you: No clue

Why should you be unbanned: I was being a bit over the top about empire, recently his actions and attitude have been bugging me and I engaged in hateful talk about him, I understand I shouldn't have. I've got no real excuse for the behaviour other than I wasn't thinking straight, my bad. 
I believe I should be unbanned as other than this situation, I think i'm a pretty chill outgoing person and I like to hang out and be a part of this community. I always want to contribute and have a good time with everyone.

Why do you want to come back: I love the server and the community, and don't want to miss out on all the fun, the discord is pretty chill and I enjoy being apart of it. I know my actions were rash but I was getting a bit pent up over some of my views. I understand that this is a place to come to relax to, I shouldn't be telling others my opinions about people, but I was getting riled up over the attitudes and actions of a particular views that it got to the point were I was a little hot headed.
I enjoy seeing all the artys stuff, all the interesting posts and chats with all the people in the discord and it saddens me to be away.
I understand I have done wrong, I may think otherwise but I know I did not conform to the rules, I am sorry.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Dude, what the fuck? I get that we all joke, fuck around, and roast one another at times, but this is way out of pocket. I highly doubt that you "weren't thinking straight", and my bad? Are you serious? Empire is a cool dude and we all know that he has some problems. There's absolutely no reason as of why you thought it was alright to even begin to do this to him. If you love the community so much you really shouldn't put down the members within it. You need to actually sit back and think about what you did because the excuse is bullshit. I never took you as the kind of person to put down someone in that manner, especially considering the fact that you can easily remove yourself from the situation at hand. You don't need to apologize to anyone other than him.
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

Happy to apologise to him, and at the end of the day, I was just getting ticked off about his politics posting, I wasn't even pummelling him or anything just telling him to please stop posting it or stop the ideas about the whole "changing hometown", Sorry my appeal doesn't suit you.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

First and foremost. Naut. Don’t post on appeals you aren’t directly involved with.

Now Sky. As for your appeal, to give a bit of background, I received a message that people were arguing with/being very rude towards another member of the discord.
Your ban from the discord was the combined decision of several staff members following the presentation of the following information, both of your messages in mutespeak and my own observations in the voice call.

Upon looking in mutespeak the first thing I'm greeted with are these messages from you: https://imgur.com/a/gtAjOxj
Not a great start, but not yet something that I felt the need to ban for, and by the time I was able to actively look at discord another staff member had already asked ya'll to stop fighting. This was about the time that I joined the call. Not only did I hear you and another player in the call read the messages from staff asking that you lay off, stop arguing, and stop being rude/disrespectful to the player in question. I also heard, firsthand, yourself and the other player mocking those messages then proceeding to disregard them and continue. Your argument of not thinking straight fell apart for me the moment I heard you mocking a senior staff member's request that the group lay off.
Finally, you were heard specifically saying that making this player mad brings you enjoyment. Today you have shown a complete disregard for discord rules, and disrespect for the staff team and other players.  

You have been here far too long to be treating other players like this. Appeal Denied.