The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griefed! :(
Just logged on to find my farm has had a massive wall of lava and cactus built straight through the middle of it...it also goes within about 20 blocks of the wall of my base...

There are a number of signs put up saying if I break or remove any part of the wall it will be classed as griefing and I will be banned? Considering this has been built through the middle of an area that has obviously been cleared by myself for my farm, dosent that mean I have been griefed myself? Please see link for screen shots below:
https://imgur.com/gallery/ykhtApw

Also, this wall passes within about 20 blocks of the wall of my base, and then continues to surround it within a similar distance also seen in the screenshots above. Signs are all along it again stating if I remove it I will be banned?

Is there any staff/admins who could help me here at all? Not sure who has done this, or what action I can take to get this removed?

Coordinates for my base and the relevant area are: X=5435, Y=66, Z=6612

Thanks in advance!

Grey.

(PS: As I went there to get the coords, spotted a cobblestone wall also appeared, and more stone wall has appeared to the south since! Huh )

Messages In This Thread
Griefed! :( - by GreyRarity - 02-20-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Griefed! :( - by Cil - 02-20-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: Griefed! :( - by AmbularD - 02-20-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: Griefed! :( - by AmbularD - 02-20-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: Griefed! :( - by GreyRarity - 02-20-2019, 02:17 PM