Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AlexJonesIsHere

Reason for your ban: Mass Theft and Mass Grief

Who banned you: Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned: I am sorry for stealing all the items I stole, I thought it wasn't against the rules at first to take items from old bases that have already been griefed such as the one that had the beacons, but then I became greedy and warped around trying to find unclaimed blocks to steal. I also stole a few map arts, and destroyed blocks of builds that I wanted for my own base/to sell.  I apologize for stealing and altering other players builds, and I understand why I was banned. I promise to not break the rules again, and wish to be let back onto the server.

Why do you want to come back: I have 3 friends that I was building a base with, and we've already spent a decent amount of time on the server building up our house and grinding. We don't know of any other survival server where we could move to easily that would give us the same experience. We had spent a bit searching for servers and trying to set up our own, neither worked, until we could find hometown and after searching after my ban, we have found no servers we could easily move to.

It is clearly written under /rules, <<Do not modify other player's build>> in which you decided to remove nearly 1k blocks-items from other player builds.

In order to come back, you will need to write a thoroughly detailed answer as to why we have that rule in place.