Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Arick24

Reason for your ban: Team Grief...?

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: First off I don't recall any team griefing with my friends unless you count one of my friends friends who lined the inside of a bunker we were making with dirt and stone. But we all thought it was funny especially because during the event I was escaping because i didn't want a flower in my inventory at the time.  I feel like the ban was unnecessary and quite useless, apart from causing me to now need to wait for an appeal. If my friends are also Banned That may cause or preference to play on this server to welter a tad bit.

Why do you want to come back: The server is so well constructed, my friends and I have spent so much time on our current work of construction and it just feels wrong going to another server when we have so many memories playing on Hometown.

Please get back to me as soon as possible I wish to participate in playing later today.

pls unban my friend

Do not post on ban appeals that are not your own unless you are involved in the ban somehow Xurnies.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(02-24-2019, 07:54 PM)Steasaur Wrote: Do not post on ban appeals that are not your own unless you are involved in the ban somehow Xurnies.

That is a great quote

Your ban was not "unnecessary" or "useless," you and your friend grief another players beacon and its base. If you want to be unbanned, I expect two to three sentences per question.

1) Are you allowed to take items from unclaimed builds?

2) If you think a build is abandoned, can you take it?

3) What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(02-25-2019, 05:23 AM)derpedo Wrote: Your ban was not "unnecessary" or "useless," you and your friend grief another players beacon and its base. If you want to be unbanned, I expect two to three sentences per question.

1) Are you allowed to take items from unclaimed builds?

2) If you think a build is abandoned, can you take it?

3) What have you learned from this ban?

1) No, I suppose Were not allowed to retrieve items from unclaimed builds. Ill be sure to remember this for future actions.
2) I thought we would be allowed to take such a commodity because it was unclaimed and the surrounded area had already seemed to be destroyed and or looted for useful items. now I will see all builds as if they are being inhabited by other players.
3) Yes I have learned from this Ban and swear that I and hopefully my friends will never do such an action of unclaimed stealing again. I will also gladly attempt to find a way to make up for the deed that I committed. Please leave the player name that must find a way to repay below.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]