Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP- HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: irish_potato

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: well i havent played MC in about 5 months.. came onto this server and donated 45$ because i enjoyed it. and there are still some items in the game i havent seen oreven know what they do. So i saw a "Trident" in a chest and didnt know what it was so i picked it uip and started playing with it..( i knew stealing was against the rules)- wasnt my intention.. I ended up right clicking while holding it and it threw the "trident" and therefor the "trident" disappeared not able for me to return it to the chest.. Was a accidental mistake.. Not perfect was just curious about the item and it got thrown and never seen again..

Why do you want to come back: Spent 45$ 3 Days before i "stole" a single trident. and got banned for a mistake.

I'm willing to believe you are genuine as one trident was the only thing that was missing from the chest.

Mistakes happen, its all about how you handle your mistake. If you took something that wasn't yours and you threw it away and couldn't find it, I would have expected you to try to contact staff to explain the situation so you didn't get banned or we will assume you stole it.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “