Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: kureyton

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I do admit that I did some grief during my stay in the server. I took some blocks, broke machines and killed mobs. I came from a different minecraft server where they allow you to grief as long as builds are unclaimed, therefore I assumed that it is also acceptable to do so here. My mistake is that I did not read the rules, now that I am banned I regret not reading them. This is not an excuse for me. I should have done that the moment I joined the server, instead of assuming that all unclaimed builds are griefable. I apologize for the trouble caused and will not repeat the mistakes I made.

Why do you want to come back: I find this server a very unique one, as opposed to others with a towny plugin and protection. I guess this system of having limited protection is a good way to practice discipline in game and enhance my self control. I really do like this server, if you give me another chance I will make sure that I will never violate the rules again.

Please answer the following to be unbanned:

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?

5. If a player has stopped playing 6 months ago does that mean that someone can move into the area?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours? No, that is not allowed. I am no the one who placed it and therefore I have no right to modify the blocks, unless with permission.

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds? No. Unless the person who built the area allows me or requests me to take over.

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need? No, that would be considered stealing.

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself? No, the right thing to do is to leave it alone and alert a staff member about the situation.

5. If a player has stopped playing 6 months ago does that mean that someone can move into the area? No. Whatever happens it is still part of their private property. It is not nice for them to come back after a while and see that their property has been violated. This is a server that stresses the ownership and protection of property.

You have been unbanned.

Upon your return please give the blocks to any staff online.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(02-28-2019, 02:19 PM)Steasaur Wrote: You have been unbanned.

Upon your return please give the blocks to any staff online.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

Thank you very much!