• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned from SMP/Discord: I was banned from SMP and i really want to come back 

Minecraft Username: My username is Xurnies

Reason for Ban: I stole an unclaimed beacon from a mesa biome when i knew it wasnt allowed

Who Banned You: I was banned by Steasaur for stealing the beacon

Reason for Unban: I'll give the beacon back and apologize to the person who owned it and maybe something else too depending on what i have stashed away in my base

Why you want to come back: I made a lot of friends on this server and would like to play with them again because we had lots of fun building a bunker together

The ban appeal format thread says the following:

2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(02-24-2019, 08:03 PM)Steasaur Wrote: The ban appeal format thread says the following:

2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp

Minecraft name: Galaxycupcake0

Reason for your ban: Greifing/stealing
Who banned you: Steasaur
e
Why should you be unbanned: I am Truly sorry for what I ave done and promis not to ever steal again. Im am very new to the sever and are unsure of some of the rules. I have read over them and understand them fully now.

Why do you want to come back: I love being online with other people while playing and I love the map and the layout of how it works.
 Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope I get accepted back into the map. Again I am Truly Sorry

You need to start your own thread Galaxycupcakegirl0, this is the thread for Xurnies ban appeal.

How do I do that?

did i do the ban appeal right this time steasaur?
Undecided

Honestly it reaches the bare minimum that I'm happy with, so I will take a chance and agree to have you unbanned.

Please make sure that you don't fall foul of the rules again and when you return make sure you hand what you stole over to staff.

Welcome back to HomeTown!