Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ThatEpicMexicannn

Reason for your ban: breaking a spawner/ unclaimed

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: 

i am playing with a few of my friends, and we came across this beacon. Since it was unclaimed and looked abandoned we though it was a okay to take from it. we now realized that wasn't the case, and are willing to give back everything we took.

Why do you want to come back: 

we are frequent players in the server, and are active in the community around it. we are severely sorry for any hardship i, and my friends have caused. now that we have learned from our mistakes, this one time occurrence will not happen again. 

Please use the proper appeal format: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Hello!
thanks for the format, i have now fixed it.

I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

i believed that to be true because of the claim system you guys have. but now i know that isn't the case. not only that is really, destroying someones else's work that they worked hard for, it's just plain destructive and immature thing to do. there is a time and place for everything, and destroying other's people built is not a place in the server. 

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

no, only the admin should decide the fate. if the admin or the person deciding that he should never be aloud back in the server again, then the land could be auctioned off or bought off. however, if he gets the ban appealed he shouldn't come back to all his stuff destroyed for one silly mistake. 

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

no it should not be unless specified by the admin and the contact of the players consent to build/ destroy the patch of land he has abandoned. there should be a communication and permission to build on someones else's built by the person who first built it. if not it shouldn't be touched let alone removed. 

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

i would put it back the way it was. if you have the materials you could even write a note that you accidentally destroyed of a way to tell the person so they know. 

5) What have you learned from this experience?

i have learned to appreciate other people's built as if it was my own. i can confidently say that this one time occurrence will never happen again as i thrive to be a good influence in the server.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.