Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: FireBarbara

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I understand now, that I can't pick up any items from any other homes.
Sorry for it.

Why do you want to come back: I want continue to build my own home at your server.

Correct, it wasn't a home you griefed but it was still clearly a build that wasn't yours that you took ores from.

Please update your appeal to reflect this.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

I updated the appeal .

(03-05-2019, 02:29 AM)Steasaur Wrote: Correct, it wasn't a home you griefed but it was still clearly a build that wasn't yours that you took ores from.

Please update your appeal to reflect this.

Hi! I updated the appeal. Please unblock me.

Please answer the following in order to be unbanned.  

You need to answer with at least two sentances each or your appeal may be denied.

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?

5. If a player has stopped playing 6 months ago does that mean that someone can move into the area?

Hello!

There is my answers:

1. No, I am not allowed, without permission.
2. No, I can't.
3. No, It is not ok
4. No, it's not ok.
5. Yes, I can claim this area via forum. After 6 month if player was permanently banned and 9 month if player just leave server.

Could you please expand your answers a little more. I asked for a minimum of two sentences per question and you took some valuable blocks.

I want to be absolutely sure you know our rules and WHY the rules are the way they are.

Good morning!

There is my extend answers:

1. No, I am not allowed, without permission build owner. Also I can't add or subtract any gameplay element from one’s build, such as: blocks, crops, items, animals, NPCs, etc.

2. No, I can't. Because this building is still alien own property.

3. No, It is not ok, because private area extend to 100 block from claim. I can't borrow anything in this area.

4. No, it's not ok, because even if a build appears abandoned, is abandoned, or is griefed already, one does not have the right to grief it.

5. Usualy no, But after 6 month if player was permanently banned and 9 month if player just leave server.
I can move to this area through this topic: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3591

Thank you!

The answer to number 5 is still no. That thread you posted is for warps, not builds. There is no way to petition to take over a build.

You have answered the questions to my satisfaction and you are now unbanned.

You will need to hand over any and all diamonds/ore you still have from the grief to any staff.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

Thank you!