Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: WakeJpg

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I don't believe I stole from anyone with malicious intent, and if I did take something without permission I apologize for my violation of the rules.  I had thought that when I took things from chests at warps they were stated to be free and available for the taking, but due to my ban I now know that I should explicitly ask the owner again as to ensure not being banned.  I would like to know the specific instant that it was perceived I was stealing in, so I can personally apologize to whomever I wronged and prevent this from happening again.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is essentially currently my favorite server and the community in most cases is entirely nontoxic and makes me want to keep playing.  I simply wish to build on the server with my friends and put this ban behind me, as I will never again violate the rules that I have now been reprimanded for.  The players on hometown are among the most friendly I've ever played with, and I simply want to be a member of this community once again.  Thanks for your time
-WakeJpg

So you were banned for stealing some items from unlocked chests in my old shop at /warp that. Bones, saddles, slime balls. With that said. If you will answer a few questions I would be perfectly willing to unban you. Please answer the following with a minimum of one sentence each.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If another player's chest is unlocked can you take items from it?

(03-10-2019, 07:41 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: So you were banned for stealing some items from unlocked chests in my old shop at /warp that.  Bones, saddles, slime balls. With that said. If you will answer a few questions I would be perfectly willing to unban you. Please answer the following with a minimum of one sentence each.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No, if another player has built in an area the blocks are not to be edited or harvested. In the future I will leave such areas alone unless given explicit permission to do otherwise.
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No, a banned players build is not to be tampered with as it is still griefing.  I will proceed with not interacting with items generated by other players on their land.
3) If another player's chest is unlocked can you take items from it?
No, in the future I’ll ask explicit permission for taking items if it is not blatantly stated. Items taken otherwise qualifes as stealing.

You've been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown!