Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: HiTmAn4346

Reason for your ban: Griefing/beacon stealing

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I havent played mc for awhile but my friend (lazyrenegade) got me back into it and i was unaware of all the stuff added so i thought some of the new stuff they added is temples? since i saw the beacon i assumed i hit the jackpot. The only reason i assumed this is because i found a sunk ship with buried treasure which i thought was neat. i am also very aware of what i did wrong and would be more then happy to return all items, since it is still in my inventory

Why do you want to come back: i had just bought VIP pack 2 and me and said friend from above have gotten a nice little village setup and i would like to continue to be apart of your communtiy.

Please answer each of the following questions with 1-2 sentences each. Based on your responsed I will consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

(03-09-2019, 10:47 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Please answer each of the following questions with 1-2 sentences each. Based on your responsed I will consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1. Am I allowed to add/delete/harvest/ anybody else’s built blocks fenced in plants or fenced in animals that are not natural? No I am not, it is wrong to do so mainly because you are destroying somomes hard work that they put there personal time in.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? I would assume no as long as it’s not offensive to the community/server. If it is it should be at the administrative’s disgression to decide wether said build should be removed or not, not the player. 

3) if a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? No, just because someone hasn’t been active at said build for awhile does not mean they will not come back. It would discourage someone that has been offline for awhile to come back and see there stuff has been altered, again it should me be at the mods disgression wether a build can be removed.

4) if you accidentally break another players block what should you do? Place it back where you destroyed it from and alert a moderator to let them know a mistake was made and can be fixed. Also if need be message said player to apologize if any further damage is taken.

5) Why did I grief the area? I stayed in my van appeal that I was assumed it was some sort of temple as I am getting back into that game. I would not intentionally grief the area as I know myself a beacon requires several materials that are hard to obtain especially if obtained by natural survival.

6) what have I learned from this experience? I’ve learned that there is not in fact temples with beacons in Minecraft yet, and when finding an item of high value I should ask a moderator or a fellow community member before taking action. Also understanding that is everyone puts there own time into the server and destroying things that people out there hard want time into is just wrong and disrespectful.

Again thank you for looking at this ban appeal, if unbanned I thank you and apologize again for what happened.

You've been unbanned. Myself and another staff member took the shulker boxes from you already before you were banned but you will need to turn in any other stolen items to a staff member when you come online. Welcome back to Hometown!

(03-10-2019, 07:59 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: You've been unbanned. Myself and another staff member took the shulker boxes from you already before you were banned but you will need to turn in any other stolen items to a staff member when you come online. Welcome back to Hometown!

I believe I still have the beacon? Unless you grabbed it along with the shoulder boxes. just tell the player I’d hes missing anything let me know I’ll be more then happy to return/donate if need be. Thank you very much!