• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned from Hometown
Just today I had learned that I was banned for griefing on the Hometown Server, my MC username is meowcat213, (It's written like that btw) to be honest, I don't exactly know who banned me. I only know that it seems that I griefed TheOnlyKat. I know it was wrong to do such thing and you shouldn't do it at all costs, I understand my reason for being banned and to be honest, I wish to be able to go on the Hometown server once again because it was the only server I loved to be on the most, I never actually got bored there and I had so many goals I was shooting for, I understand my consequences right now and also understand if you refuse to let me back into the server, however if you will let me back, I promise I will never break any of the rules, nor will I ever grief again. Thank you for reading this.
                                                                                                                          Sincerely,
                                                                                                                            - Meowcat213

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]