Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make the staff cry
Server you were banned on (SMP): homtownie
Minecraft username: i dnt rember
Reason for your ban: i cnt red it
Who banned you: Georgie123
Why you should be unbanned: i thnk i shud bee unbeanded bcuse i am a vry nic grl. i am eght yrs olde. i wll du betererer nxt tim Smile)))))))))))) <3 <3
Why do you want to come back: i wnt 2to cum baak bcse homtowner is vry gud svr  i hav sum gud twolls an i can giv dem to u. i aso hav fiv dolar tht i wIl givr too yuo.

edt: i rember whoie beannededed me. ti wz lord sam pucket

[Image: kCwRNEv.jpg]
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

erver you were banned on (SMP): My server, damn it.

Minecraft username: Arayvek

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Frost the meany butt Sad

Why you should be unbanned: I was just flying around Hometown like the beautiful butterfly I am, when I noticed that there were a lot of ugly builds. The builders were obviously NOT beautiful butterflies, and that is just offensive. I was like "you know, the server would be prettier without those shacks-of-noob." Sooo like any humanitarian, I decided to tear every single unbeautiful house down. I should be excused from grief because this was a humanitarian effort of epic proportions.

Why do you want to come back: so I don't have to ddos you, because like, that's work, but I'd never let this ban go unpunished. Sooo if you unban me, I don't have to go through the trouble. Also, I can continue to be the bootyful butterfly I am and continue purging the land of ugly dung beetles shit shacks.

Unban me I like bread
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

(03-22-2016, 02:32 PM)ZoBot_ Wrote: Unban me I like bread

lmao 11/10 toasts
xo

Server you were banned from: smp hometown

Minecraft name: Idi0t4

Reason for your ban: i ***** the ****** ***** ****

Who banned you: someone ***** ***** ****

Why should you be unbanned: because the ****** ***** iz ****** so big that ****** ****** will ***** itself.

Why you want to come back: cuz i gotta teach a ****** lesson for you *****
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Server you were banned on (SMP):  homtwn or sumthing
Minecraft Username: hitlurzdick6969
Who banned you: sum fag
Reason for your ban: i was axing gurls to film a pr0no with me and they woodnt so i [font=\Exo 2\, sans-serif]xrayed but it shoodnt madder cuz [/font][font=\\\\Exo 2\\\\, sans-serif]im [/font][font=\\\\\\\\Exo 2\\\\\\\\, sans-serif]tha bast theng [/font]thet [font=\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Exo 2\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\, sans-serif]ever[/font] happened to this shit servur
Why should you be unbanned: cuz my dad will sue your asses if u don't+ i want admin
Why do you want to come back:to fuk biches

(03-22-2016, 01:36 PM)Arayvek Wrote: erver you were banned on (SMP): My server, damn it.

Minecraft username: Arayvek

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Frost the meany butt Sad

Why you should be unbanned: I was just flying around Hometown like the beautiful butterfly I am, when I noticed that there were a lot of ugly builds. The builders were obviously NOT beautiful butterflies, and that is just offensive. I was like "you know, the server would be prettier without those shacks-of-noob." Sooo like any humanitarian, I decided to tear every single unbeautiful house down. I should be excused from grief because this was a humanitarian effort of epic proportions.

Why do you want to come back: so I don't have to ddos you, because like, that's work, but I'd never let this ban go unpunished. Sooo if you unban me, I don't have to go through the trouble. Also, I can continue to be the bootyful butterfly I am and continue purging the land of ugly dung beetles shit shacks.
I'm proud of you sticking up to your beliefs. Now let's hope the misoginistic pig who banned both of us sees the errors of his ways. dOwN wItH tHe oPpReSsOr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I dont know the format so ima just write my apple here.
I was walking in spawn and i seen some gurl with a weird nam I think hur name was lexsux she gave me adirty look so i said in cht "LEXSUX GET YOU FACE BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM YOU SICK EARTHWORM" idk why I was banned for this statement i rlly like ht and want to rejoin so please cundsidur me pls.
Have a great day!  Angel

(03-28-2016, 11:45 PM)Donkey Wrote: I dont know the format so ima just write my apple here.
I was walking in spawn and i seen some gurl with a weird nam I think hur name was lexsux she gave me adirty look so i said in cht "LEXSUX GET YOU FACE BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM YOU SICK EARTHWORM" idk why I was banned for this statement i rlly like ht and want to rejoin so please cundsidur me pls.
lmao you aren't wrong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Server you were banned on (SMP): eye dent no their waz moar then won server.

Minecraft name: missedrestlooseseafour

Reason for your ban: eye dent dew know ting

Who banned you: eye kent red wat et said

Why should you be unbanned:  wen eye stared palying, eye thoughd eye wood bee gave staph powder. aim onely 8 ant eye ahm pour righter.

Why do you want to come back: eye finded grate mod two fined oars, eye whil bee tring "xray" ant bee sew reach.
[Image: n4h33AN.gif]

/warp getoffmahlawn
/warp lucitrees
/warp lucihorse