Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
i literally do not know how this site works so hopefully im doing this right 

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: harleychan200

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: uber

Why should you be unbanned: the place i stole from was not claimed and didnt prevent me from taking anything so i wrongly assumed it was ok for me to take stuff from there. 

Why do you want to come back: i like this server and i like to play with with my friends here like everyday. i would like to finish my aquarium too it was cool.

There is no such thing as an unclaimed structure on HomeTown. Any structure built by a player is automatically considered claimed.  I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
no. Anything someone builds is theirs and not mine to touch. I need special permission from the player to touch it.
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No you can't. They can always repeal their ban, and even if they are banned, its still greifing 
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No, its still greifing. Besides, they may come back and itd suck to see their stuff gone.
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Replace as soon as you can. Apologize to the player, too.
5) What have you learned from this experience?
Ive learned that i should never steal from another player. I know now that i am but an idiot circus clown whos lost its circus.

The correct answer to #4 is to first try to contact a staff member to fix the grief and enplane what happened. You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.