The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AncientBean

Reason for your ban: Xray Texture Pack

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Unfortunately I made the mistake of using an Xray texture pack to try and gain some money so I could save up to buy something that was way out of my price range. Needless to say that was a very stupid idea and I didn't get further than 10 minutes of use before I was banned. I really love Hometown and I've spent a good deal of time on the server. I messed up bad and I see that greed got the better of me. I would really appreciate another chance, I certainly won't do anything that stupid again.

Why do you want to come back: I genuinely really enjoy Hometown and the community there. It is a place of refuge when I come home from university or work and I have spent hours building my little farms and locations so that other people can enjoy them. I enjoy being a part of the community and I only committed this offence out of a stupid desire. So, I hope that I can appeal and somehow make up for my mistake because extra diamonds are no substitute for having a great server to play on. It's a shame it took getting banned for me to realize that, I hope I can try again.

~Thank you,
Bean

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by AncientBean - 03-12-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 03-13-2019, 05:49 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by AncientBean - 03-13-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 03-14-2019, 05:28 AM