• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporting a spammer. Name: Wonderin
I just joined the server today and when this new player came up he was acting nice for the first 5-10 minutes so far.

After that he started swearing and spamming that a lot.. Here are some examples. (Screenshots)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for reporting the spammer. He has been dealt with.

(07-28-2018, 06:55 PM)My ban regards.. Wrote: I'm sorry for using xray.. I actually was trying to see how to get banned, if you were on the server when I said, 'I wont be able to play' that meant I knew I was going to get banned.. But if you don't want to unpban me, that is fine. I am totally fine with you NOT unbanning me, or unbanning me.. My username is firtzog I don't know how to post a forum or post anything. I admit to hacking, I admit to trying to make excuses.

Unban_fritz, you need to make your own forum thread in https://hometownmc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10 following the proper ban format

(08-10-2018, 03:10 AM)Hiyoko Wrote: Created the forum on Unban_Fritz. Sorry for being a pest.

I saw this as well (right before I lagged out from all the stupid, unnecessary, and mean spam/offensive/just stupid spam. Also I lagged out from not being white-listed, what ever that means.) and I think there should be a command to stop this in the future, it makes me really sad to see this. (really it does, I'm not just saying it to be like 'ohh I'm so sorry for you all', which I still am though.) Sad ?