Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: JurassicJJ

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: All people should be given second chances to prove themselves. I can be upfront and honest with knowing that my actions were definitely intolerable (not to mention childish). I can understand why it would be frustrating to see that someone's work was defiled and can understand that I would not want the same to happen to my own property. I really wasn't thinking at the time of committing the crime, not even being respectful to the mods and the rules they placed. I would gladly like to return everything back to a staff member along with a face-to-face (steve-to-steve) apology for griefing even when I fully accepted to abide by the server rules.

Why do you want to come back: I spent quite some time and helped my fellow friends that I frequently game with. They were willing enough to move to another server just for me, but I don't want that for them. They spent time on that server and love everything about it. Nor would I want to leave the server (I love it). 

Even if I don't get unbanned, just know that I am sorry for not being mindful and for being utterly disrespectful.

P.S I love you.  Heart

Apologies for the late reply, I had been quite busy this week and lost track of time. 

I admire your honesty and effort, and it is clear that the lesson was learned. 

Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you are next online. 

You are unbanned. Welcome back !
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]