• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(03-15-2019, 02:59 PM)Steasaur Wrote: Please answer the following in order to be unbanned.  

You need to answer with at least two sentences each or your appeal may be denied.

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?
    No. Even if something is not claimed, if you did not place it, you should not replace ot modify it. If you didn't place it, it is not yours to take from.

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?
    I believe not, no. You'd never know if somebody is really never going to come back, so you shouldn't mess with anything. Even if it seems like they've been gone forever.
3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?
   As I have learned now, no. Maybe someone doesn't know how to claim something. You should not take advantage of that by stealing something.
4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?
     No. Not only will the blame be placed on you, it is just common sense not to grief something. Even if you think you won't get in trouble for it. As a general rule, you should not mess with something that you haven't placed yourself.
5. If you come across a structure and you are unsure if it naturally generated or not, what should you do?
    Talk to staff or other educated players. Just because it is unclaimed does not mean that it is naturally generated. Also, as I should've done, look around and see if there are any signs that show it isn't naturally generated.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by blossom - 03-14-2019, 05:29 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Steasaur - 03-15-2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by blossom - 03-16-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Steasaur - 03-17-2019, 12:27 AM
Ban Appeal - by CHUCKDAFOX - 03-17-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Ender_Muncher - 03-17-2019, 01:00 AM